As a Life Coach, I direct you to follow a Mindfulness Inner Journey of Positive Thinking to Understand your Life Purpose.
Imagine a week away from the phone ringing and running errands, only peaceful time for YOU. Our Mindfulness Retreats allow you to catch a breath and recharge your batteries!
A Wellness Retreat is a special gift that an individual or a couple gives to themselves. It is like buying the best birthday gift for your own birthday and then getting to savor that gift for a week, such a yummy thought! That is called looking out for Number 1, YOU!
Feeling a little exhausted, tired of similar patterns, looking for a new perspective of positive thinking? Why not change your scenery, take a break from your “known”and join us for a mindfulness retreat in an exotic location in Canada, Costa Rica or Africa.
During our wellness retreats you will meet beautiful like-minded people like yourself who will bring a breath of fresh air and a new perspective and life purpose.
Here are some the Wellness Tips that participants from our previous retreats have learned to add to their daily lifestyles.
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily.
- Consume great sources of protein: fish, free range eggs, tofu, legumes, and beans – ref: The Next Diet for a Small Planet by Frances Moore Lappe.
- Consume omega 3 rich foods: crushed flax seeds and fish.
- Enjoy healthy fats: Canola Oil for cooking and Olive Oil for salads.
- Eat nutritious nuts: almonds, walnuts, cashews, and pumpkin seeds.
- Eat a wide variety of rainbow colored vegetables and fruits daily.
- Use healthy sweeteners: maple syrup, agave, molasses, brown cane sugar, and stevia.
- Consume healthy grains: oats, brown rice, quinoa, rye, whole wheat, corn, amaranth, millet, and buck wheat.
- Use safe dairy products: yogurt and buttermilk.
- Use the best salt, sea salt.
- Smile, whistle, hum, and laugh as often as you can.
- Hug someone or something you love often.
- Floss your teeth and clean your tongue daily.
- Wash your hands before eating any meal.
- Make love when you can.
- Have a daily bowel movement.
- Take a daily nap.
- Sleep 8 hours plus, daily.
- Stretch, strengthen, and do range of motion exercises daily.
- Do some form of cardio exercise – double the heart rate for 20 minutes, every other day.
Gift yourself that well deserved break and join us for our next Mindfulness Retreat for Positive Thinking and to Re-discover your Life Purpose!