A Wellness Meditation Retreat includes Meditation Techniques, Breathing Techniques and Mindfulness Practices.
We offer personalized wellness, meditation, spiritual, healing retreats which are designed for groups. Below is a sample retreat for 3 1/2 days. The length, timing, and scheduling are all flexible and subject to change based on your particular needs and wishes. We offer an Al La Carte Menu from which you can choose what will best produce the needed results.
Sample 3 ½ DAY RETREAT Format
Thursday, DAY 1
Thursday, Session 1 – 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Interactive Dialogue – Mindfulness – Your Authentic Self – Physical Asana
- Introductions and expectations. Introduction to the world of True Yoga, Mind and Spirit. Defining your personal journey. “How to tap into Impeccable Thoughts and Words that will Improve your Health and Overall Outlook toward Life.” Tap into the feeling of your Authentic Self.
- Practice 3 Locks – 8 Principles of Locks – 7 LOOPS of Energy Centers for Yoga Practice – This class will give you a new outlook or perspective toward your yoga practice.
7:00 pm Onwards MEAL – Dinner
Friday, DAY 2
Friday, Session 2 – 7:00 – 9:15 am
Interactive Dialogue – Breath Techniques – Physical Asana – Hands-on Demonstrations – Partner Work
- Finding your physical and mental center. The constant practice of accepting all actions without personal judgment and assumptions. Overview of How comprehensive Yoga is a passage of preventing and overcoming dis-ease.
- Killer Legs, Gluteals and Thighs – Awakening the Lower Extremity – take the burden off your upper back and neck – Finding that balance between stretching and strengthening the lower body – correction of positioning, being aware of your body mechanics and movement.
MEAL – Breakfast
Session 3 – 11:45 am – 12 noon Meditation Techniques/ Breathing Practice – Free the Mind – MEAL – Lunch
Session 4 – 2:30 – 5:00 pm
Physical Asana – Hands-on Demonstrations – Breath Practice – Partner Work
- Sun and Moon Salutations – Linking breath and movement – exploring the individual poses, being aware of your body mechanics, movement, and the overall breathing system – the union of Hatha – (physical purification), Bhakti – (devotion) and Gyan – (knowledge) embodying the spirit of Namaskar, saluting to the essential energy of life.
MEAL – Dinner
Saturday, DAY 3
Saturday, Session 5 – 7:00 – 9:15 am
Physical Asanas – Body/Mind/Spirit Practice – Hands on Demonstrations – Partner Work – Breath – Abs
- Core Integration using the Masai Stick and Pilates ball – Using effective, safe Abdominal Awakening Exercises for ab muscles, spinal alignment and for preventative back care. The abdominal diaphragm is responsible for the integrity of every body/mind system.
- Core-related breathing techniques – experience the diaphragm and its relationship to breathing, bandha, meditation, emotion and higher realms of yogic awakening.
MEAL – Breakfast
Session 6 – 11:45 am – 12 noon – Breathing Techniques/ Mindfulness – Awakening the Connection – MEAL – Lunch
Session 7 – 2:30 – 5:00 pm
Chanting – Interactive Dialogue
- Connecting with the inner voice and creating an authentic sound through chant and vocalization – use the power of breath, sound and specific ancient mantras to create stillness and joy in the body and mind.
- Using the tongue and throat to free the inner primal sound can be one of the deepest spiritual experiences. Using melody with rhythm, and connecting with your intrinsic heartbeat will create oneness with you and nature.
- The practice of being heightened with sensual responses, but not being pre-occupied or chronically attached to them. Always coming from the heart center in being and doing “your best”.
MEAL – Dinner
Sunday, DAY 4
Sunday, Session 8 – 6:00 – 8:00 am
Physical Asanas – Hands-on Demonstrations – Mindfulness Presentation- Meditation Techniques – Breathing Techniques – Interactive Dialogue
- Body awakening Sun Salutations.
- Learning the art of proper sitting for meditation, connecting with the breath to develop a conscious awareness of your in-coming and out-going breath – being consistently linked with your “life source” – 3 Basic forms of Yoga Breathing – The art of using breath to cultivate stillness, stability and inner glow, reflect inward to your heart center.
- Pranayama – Dhayana Meditation and Yoga Nidra – Maintaining a consistent focused attention of awareness on a single thought or object to manifest the experience.
- “Who Am I?” Questionnaire.
MEAL – Breakfast
Session 9 – 10:30 am – 12 noon
Body/Mind/Spirit Practice – Interactive Dialogue – Physical Asanas, Vocalizing with Breath Movement – Meditation – 15 Min. Daily Tune Up
- Going beyond your known, learning to live in awareness throughout the day. Maintaining a consistent focused attention of awareness on a single thought or object to manifest the experience.
- We will use yoga postures, sound, and breathing techniques that have been practiced throughout the retreat in unison to create stillness and joy in the body and mind. We will summarize the major components which will help you keep focused in your daily yoga practice.
- Review/Conclusion – Reflection Evaluation.
MEAL – Lunch